| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jonkoping A in November is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 66mm (2.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 7:03 long and the longest day is 8:55 long with an average length of 7:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Jonkoping A November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jonkoping A, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jonkoping A: